Add a portal
1. Click on “Companies & Portals” in the left menu.
2. Then navigate to the plus symbol at the top right and click on it.
3. In the search box, you can enter your desired portal.
- If you haven’t found your desired online portal, you can suggest the portal you need via “Suggest Portal!“ and we will check if it is available.
4. Now enter your login data, which you also use to log in to your online portal.
- Set document import criteria and document settings under Advanced Settings to ensure that your imported documents are processed optimally. The stored information and settings at the respective portals are automatically applied to the imported documents.
5. After you have made all the settings, click “Save”.
- When the “Retrieve 2-factor authentication automatically” window appears after clicking “Save”, please continue here continue.
Learn here how to never forget an online portal again thanks to our setup wizard.